Monday, December 3, 2007

Sorry...

   Well I was supposed to write an article about the most used web browsers today. I've actually been planning to write that for some time. But the truth is I'm quite lazy and tired right now.

   I decided some time ago that if I do waste at least 6-7 hours a day on the computer might as well use them for doing something useful. To be more precise I decided to learn coding. Not HTML, but C++, and while that's still on my To Do list I quickly drifted to Java, and to Flash from there. Flash Action Script is actually a really nice coding language. Of course anyone with a little knowledge of any coding language would find it very familiar. Yeah .. dot syntax and all of that ..really like it. Unfortunately I don't really have a "coder's eye" so I sometimes have big problems debugging my projects. That's why I'm so tired right now ( and listening to Pearl Jam) because it took me 1 hour to find a missing underscore.
Anyway this whole post is just an excuse for not writing anything else. I promise I will write the Browsers article as soon as possible. Until then, have a great week, and check out the other articles already written.   

PS: Nike put up a bid to buy Adidas! ( Yes I know this is in no way related to computers but I find it an interesting business merger. )

No comments: