Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday

So yesterday RGS had it's first birthday. It's been one year since that dark and spooky afternoon when I decided that no more would I let all the work and nerves put into making a damn pc work , go to waste. It's been an exciting year, with a few very new and interesting tehnological developements, with increasing pageviews but much fewer problems than I would have anticipated.
First I would like to thank everybody for the feedback and suggestions, and everyone who has in one way or another helped me ( including the anonymous H4x0r 1337 people on different forums :P ). I promise I'll try and do an even better job this second year.
So thanks once again and Happy Birthday to that cute blue photoshoped excuse for a mascot that you can see on the right corner of the banner. :)) Cheers, Geeky

No comments: