Sunday, November 25, 2007

Intro

  Well this blog started because I decided that instead of wasting each weekend and afternoon risking my PC's health ( and ocasionally my own ) by doing weird random things to it , I should tell people about what I'm doing.

  First of all it's a good way to say thanks to all those guys that wrote the wonderful tutorials for whatever crazy scheme I might be trying at the moment. And second it might just help save someone's pc. It's the kind of thing you see on tv shows like Brainiac : I do it so you don't have to. Remember, I am a highly trained amateur with more than 7 years in PC experience so I should know what I'm doing. 
Besides this, I'll ocasionally write about whatever I find to be interesting in 
the IT world lately. 
 
So I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I do.

No comments: