Sunday, November 25, 2007

iPods

iPod Classic


Yes yes , I know it's more than late for publishing such an article but the fact is that the original post I had written about this got lost somewhere, and since I'm too tired to think about anything else right now I'll just write about my iPod.

Well ever since I was little I've had this fascination with cool smooth black/white shiny gadgets that have a lot of memory and play music. And quite frankly, lately everybody seemed to be getting an iPod. As I am a big music enthusiast ( right now I have about 8000 songs on my PC ) I decided it was finally time to get a mp3 player ( actually my phone which was also used for this purpose got stolen so that's why I had this sudden and clear ideea ). Searching around the internet ..ah who am I kidding i went directly to Apple to see what was going on at the moment. And that's when I was shocked, when I saw the new Apple iTouch. I mean cooome on ..that's the most beautiful gadget I've ever seen. So i quickly decided to buy one.
The problem was that it wasn't out yet. So I waited ..and I waited ...and WAITED ..and oh my God , waited some more ..until ..it didn't come out. What came out were the other 07 iPod models including the new Nanos with video ( absolutely GREAT ) and the longer lasting Classicals ( which until now didn't even have a name). I have to hand it to Apple , they came out with a great product. I personally bought the 160 gb black model ( I know it's a lot of space but I have 40gb of music + all the other files I carry around ..). Anyway, that small screen is even better, the colors are more alive than ever, and now I can listen to almost 36 hours of non stop music, or watch up to 7 hours of perfect quality movies.
So good job Apple! ( this time...)

No comments: