Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Vista Annoyances Resolved

     This may seem to some as a weird thing to do, something like advertising for the competition. But I never started this blog with the intent to make money, or as someone said leave a big mark. Basically I started this blog because I was somewhat bored of all the work I ocasionally do, going to waste. And another reason was to somehow thank and show my respect to many people out there that know what they're talking about, and have helped me many times.

    Now, what am I talking about: Thanks to Chris Flores from MS, Ihave known about THIS ARTICLE, for a few days but I have never had time to read it until now.

    It's a " breath of fresh air" ( if Skype doesn't sue me , Chris might), bringing an unbiased look at Vista's features, Vista vs XP , implementation rates and all those things that are so often blogged/posted/written/talked about around the net and the IT comunnity. It also features a few tweaks for Vista, plus a quite lenghty PDF file with all kinds of tweaks, ticks and explanations. Best part is Koroush Ghazi ( the author) is very coherent and uses very little tech jargon so that every user may understand it. 

   Again the article is HERE, it's a little long but I believe it's a very nice read.

2 comments:

Illuminatus said...

a litlle long? ahem...little?

Geeky said...

Well 7 pages compared to the other 200 and something that he wrote as a guide for windows is "little"