Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hey everyone. I know I haven’t written that much lately and that is because I haven’t been doing anything worth mentioning on this blog. Of course that doesn’t mean things haven’t been going on, just means that they haven’t really caught my attention. The last time you saw me I was running Windows Seven™ and I’m quite happy to announce that I haven’t had any major issues with the beta the release. Any way I’m taking a few days off and I just wanted to thank everybody that was part of this whole project and to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very very Happy New Year. I’m very sure that next year there will be even more interesting and unpredictable stuff to write about and be sure up I’m up to the task. So once again thanks a lot, take it easy and I will see you all next year. Cheers, Geeky.

1 comment:

Illuminatus said...

Cheers mate!
And joyful holidays to you too!
V