Saturday, July 18, 2009

Time flies

Wow I can't believe how fast time flies. It's already been a month ever since my last article. A busy and kind of stressful month with 6 exams and other such activities. Not to mention the ever daily beers :)) . I haven't messed with my pc lately, mainly because I really needed it and was in no mood to start fixing stuff. The only thing I have been working on if the new romanian site RGStuff.ro . Basically it's this blog plus much more. You can see the logo on the right in the sidebar. Just putting on the final touches , and we should be up and running in the next few days.

Unfortunately the new site is completely in romanian. I mean unfortunately for the english speaking visitors that come here, but RGStuff.ro is designed for a different target audience. Don't worry though, this blog will continue to exist and to be updated regularly. So be sure to check back soon.
If on the other hand you actually speak romanian give RGStuff.ro a try, we promise you are going to like it.
Until next time, cheers guys.

No comments: