Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Changes from Beta to RC ..Windows 7

Due to intake of massive amounts of alcohol in the weekend + exams in the weekdays I found myself unable to write anything. But today I finally got some spare time and tried to catch up with what's been going on.

I came across some pages detailing changes that have occurred between the beta release ..and the RC release of Windows 7. The pages are as old as March but I only found them today. There;s no use in rewriting or even copy pasting them here, so I'll just give you the links: link 1 and of course link 2.

As you know the RC was released a few days ago and you can download it for free from Microsoft. The beta version expires on 1st of July 2009 , and the RC expires on March 1st 2010 so the final release will most likely be Q2 of 2010..or at least I hope ..I don't believe MS will do a RC2 thing because they got it quite right the first time.

No comments: